Thursday, February 4, 2010

We'll have to post pics later

Nate: Had to get a Sprinter van this morning from Jay and Lisa's house, we needed the space. We had a HUGE kennel, 4 duffel bags that could have easily held one of us and dog that was staggering like The Big Ush at 2:37 am. We got to the airport a few hours early cause we KNEW there would be trouble and we were not disappointed. The plane to Seattle wasn't big enough for the boy's kennel. Marilyn at the front desk at United took care of all sorts of bumps for us. She got us on a bigger plane to Chicago, exit rows for both big flights and got Andy all hooked up too.

I cried a little as they carted the boy away. Fuck off, it sucked big time.

Tiff: Now we are at the Frankfurt airport waiting out a 3 hour layover. Between the flights and this layover, it's the only real time I feel we have been able to relax in a while.
We picked up a Sneakers magazine - it's all in German but the adidas Star Wars cover hooked me. Some great adidas coverage inside too. The highlight sneaker shops in this issue is Paris...we may need to make some stops.
Can't wait to get Andy and get to the hotel - I'm ready for a shower and a nap...we'll post some pictures soon

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad it's all worked out so far, I've set my my skype account and found you, Nate. So we're all set in the communications department, I look forward to keeping up with you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww your adventure has begun! i will miss you so much!- missy

    ReplyDelete