Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bob and Jo Debevec

Here are some pictures of my Grandparents farm.










This is where my family is from. Holiday meals, hard work and love. I'm going to miss every single thing about this home...and it is my home.




It was a refuge, a meeting place, a vacation, hell and heaven all mixed up. I never met a single person who didn't respect my grandfather and had nothing but praise for his kind nature, his quick wit and his devotion to his family and friends. On the other hand I don't know anyone who WASN'T scared to death of my Grandmother or dumb enough to say an ill word toward her.















He walked softly, she carried a big stick and this is where they raised their family.





I love you Gramps, give Grandma a hug for me.






















2 comments: