Monday, January 31, 2011

Eye Made U a 90ft Penis, Will U Go2Prm W/ Me?

Music by My New Vice http://mynewvice.com/

Tiff has a cold so Nate quarantines her. Sorry baby, you keep that for yourself.

Dylan and Sook still suck.

Pickin' pockets; a short how-to.

Mykanos island, no-one parties like the gaze.

Chris Brown wants the restraining order lifted, "Nah, I'm good" says Rhianna

Charlie Sheen doesn't have a problem...and if you have a problem with that, then it's YOUR problem...Dad

At 4 am does ANYONE care what's in Taco Bell?

High school students draw a 90ft motor oil penis their girlfriends aren't impressed...chicks right?

2 comments:

  1. Is it that we didn't really do a lot for Halloween that makes us hate costumes? I'll hand out/eat candy, but I can do with out the rest...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably, but also I think we're just practical and BUYING something that you are only going to use once in a year is just silly to us.

    ReplyDelete